Utah residents depend on their central air system to provide reliable comfort all summer long. Just like a vehicle, these mechanical systems need regular maintenance to avoid a costly breakdown. At Express Home Services, one of our professional central air tune-up technicians will service your unit and identify any potential problems that can cost you thousands in repairs.
The main reason why air conditioners fail is lack of maintenance. A central air tune-up can keep your air conditioner running effectively and efficiently all summer long. Air conditioners that are not serviced regularly will cost you more on your utility bill. Our tune-up specialist will check, clean, and evaluate your air conditioner with our 20-point inspection.
Don’t wait until the hottest day of the year to find out you have a problem with your air conditioner. To schedule a central air tune-up please call Express Home Services for service in or near Salt Lake City and St. George or use our contact form.
Our expert 20-point central air conditioning tune-up includes:
- Cleaning condenser coil and removing debris
- Checking operating pressures of refrigerant
- Checking for visible refrigerant leaks with a leak detector
- Checking filter and filter set up
- Inspecting underside of the evaporative coil
- Wipe down blower compartment
- Inspecting safety devices for proper operation
- Inspecting disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Monitoring volts and amps on the fan motor
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Inspecting and testing contactor for burns and/or pits
- Inspecting electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspecting and testing capacitors
- Inspecting indoor and outdoor fan blades
- Inspecting service valves for proper operation
- Measuring temperature difference between supply and return
- Inspecting ductwork for energy loss
- Monitoring compressor for proper amp draw, volt draw, and wiring connections
- Checking system for proper operation
Only an experienced repair technician will know what to look for when performing the maintenance on your central air system. Common problems that will be identified may include dirty coils, low refrigerant, dirty filters, poor airflow, faulty components, and more.
We offer our services to cities along the Wasatch Front including: Alpine, Alta, Bluffdale, Bountiful, Centerville, Clearfield, Clinton, Cottonwood Heights, Draper, East Layton, Farmington, Fruit Heights, Granite, Herriman, Highland, Holladay, Hurricane, Ivins, Kaysville, Kearns, Layton, Lehi, Magna, Midvale, Millcreek, Murray, North Salt Lake, NSL, Ogden, Riverdale, Riverton, Roy, Salt Lake City, SLC, Sandy, Santa Clara, South Jordan, South Ogden, South Weber, St. George, Sugarhouse, Sunset, Syracuse, Taylorsville, Uintah, Washington, Washington Terrace, West Haven, West Layton, West Point, West Valley, White City, and Woods Cross.
Counties; Davis County, Southern Weber County, Salt Lake County, Northern Utah County, Washington County
Remember our company, Express Home Services, when you need quality air conditioning services